Often, contract management is something that gets thrown at you. Without much explanation of what is required. No training in how you monitor the supplier’s performance. No understanding of how to avoid the biggest traps. You just don’t know what you don’t know!
That changes today!
Purchase the seven-part contract management webinar series now. Each 45-minute webinar lesson covers everything you need to know about the art of successful contract management and improving supplier performance.
Using real life case studies, presenter Dr Stefan Gassner helps you develop a performance management framework and reveal how to gain maximum value out of your supplier relationships.
Over seven lessons, acquire the skills and knowledge to:
1. What is contract management?
2. How to set up a successful contract.
3. Getting started with managing a contract.
4. Traps to avoid: Contract law fundamentals, privity, estoppel and document precendence.
5. Part A: Getting the most our of your contract: Performance management
6. Part B: Getting the most our of your contract: Formulating KPIs
7. When things don't go that well: How to deal with variations, resolving minor issues and major disputes, decisions to extend or re-procure the contract.
Preview the Course Book here for a detailed outline of what's covered.